I have changed the way I blog and
have moved to Tumblr

Monday, November 26, 2012

Look in a mirror

I never thought I would post about Justin Bieber, one of the most irritating girl singers I have ever heard, but I can't let this pass.

This is how he dressed to receive his Diamond Jubilee award from Prime Minister Stephen Harper.

According to Bieber's tweet:

"The pic of me and the Prime Minister was taken in a room in the arena where i was performing at that day. I walked straight from my meet and greet to him, if you 'Hayley' expect me to have a change of clothes let a loan a suit at that specific time that’s crazy, It wasn’t like it was like I was going into his environment we were at a hockey arena. Wow am i ever white trash hayley peterson lol."

I usually try to be kind, even when I don't want to be, but just one word - twat. Beebs, dress for the occasion! Did you have to wear that mishmash to meet and greet? Of course not. You chose it while you could have easily chosen something that would have been suitable for both events. Yes, Beebs, despite what you say you could have even had a change of clothes. Arenas have changing rooms, you know. There's no need to look like a reject from the cast of "Hee Haw." You have the money to pay to have someone think about these things for you even if you can't. White trash? Don't set your sights too high.

Oh, while I'm at it and because I hate that Twitter makes people lazy, "let alone" not "let a loan."

No comments :