I have changed the way I blog and
have moved to Tumblr

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

All this needs


is a caption that says."Oh, Mary." 1 The rumours about Colton Haynes persist, despite or perhaps because of his lawyer having tried to pull the shoot he did in 2006 for XY Magazine from every site it showed up on. Where there's smoke, is there fire? Or in this case a cigarette held and a hand gesture made with all the aplomb of Mr. Humphries of Are You Being Served.

I realise that even these days coming out as gay can be a problem in Hollywood when you're trying to get your career off the ground. It may very well limit the roles that he's offered. If he is gay, I feel sorry for his being unable to be truthful; even though I'm posting this, I'm not going to sit in judgment. But again if he is gay and wants or needs to maintain the façade, he really must watch those unguarded moments.
(1) He may of course be telling some story that requires exaggerated gestures. Uh, yeah.

No comments :